Please join the MVHS Advisory Council at the Manchester Valley High School Media Center!
ALL parents and students and members of the Manchester community are welcome.
WHAT is the MVHS Advisory Council?
· The mission of the MVHS Advisory Council is to support the development of all of our students toward academic excellence and life success by bridging the school with community resources and continuous innovation.
· We seek to create a community network of local stakeholders genuinely concerned with and active in the success of all MVHS students.
WHO are member of MVHS Advisory Council?
· Town of Manchester – Mayor, Town Administrator, Staff Members, Chief of Police, Police Officers, Manchester VFD officials
· Local business owners, including officers of MAMA (Manchester Area Merchants Association)
· Any business professionals who would like to connect with our school
· ANYONE who wishes to support our students!
WHEN does the Advisory Council meet?
· Third Monday of each month (Sept. – May)
· MVHS Media Center
If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of our Executive Committee:
Mary Beth Graham, Chair
graham(Sorry, please remove this text and add the normal symbol.)msmary.edu
Tom Rhoads, Vice Chair
TRhoads(Sorry, please remove this text and add the normal symbol.)towson.edu
Guy Garey, Treasurer
quality3321(Sorry, please remove this text and add the normal symbol.)comcast.net
Troy Warner, Assistant Treasurer (student)
Carol Shipley, Secretary
cls21157(Sorry, please remove this text and add the normal symbol.)comcast.net